- Eases stomach pains attributed to neurological causes.
- Helps in the treatment of gastric and duodenal ulcer.
- Eases abdominal discomfort for newly born babies.
- Helps in the treatment of asthma.
- Boosts the functions of the digestive system.
- Possesses an anti-allergic effect and helps in the treatment of skin rashes and eczema.
- Reduces the dark circles around the eyes and helps tired eyes.
- Helps in healing wounds by accelerating the formation of epithelial tissue.
- Helps sooth the irritation resulting from diaper use.
- Possesses a wide-range effect as antivirus, antifungal, some types of germs and hay fever.
- Highly effective in the treatment of gynecological and urinary infections when used in bath tub.
- Reduces nasal congestion, possesses an expectorant and antiseptic effect on the respiratory system.
- Internally: 2-3 sprays a day, for 3 weeks or as needed.
- Externally: can be used with pads or by direct spray.
- Mixing Chamomile and Lavender hydrolats helps in accelerating the healing of wounds and burns.
- Mixing Chamomile and Rose hydrolats helps in allergies treatment.
- Mixing Chamomile and Thyme hydrolats helps in the treatment of bacterial and fungal infection.
- Mixing Chamomile and neroli hydrolats helps in relaxing the nerves and reaching comfortable sleep.
Should not be taken during the early months of pregnancy.
Available in 10ml, 35ml, 100ml, 150ml