- Works as antiseptic for the treatment of the respiratory system, it also eases the symptoms of pharyngitis.
- Helps in indigestion problems.
- Helps in releasing flatulence.
- Eases cough and possesses an expectorant effect.
- Works as Intestinal antiseptic, possesses an anthelmintic and anti-dysentery effect.
- Helps in both cases of diarrhea, and constipation.
- Effective as antibiotic and antifungal.
- Used as a mouthwash and a gargle in the treatment of sore throat and oral ulcers.
- Enhances the immune system functions.
- Possesses a diuretic effect.
- Helps in the treatment of acne.
- Helps in purifying and lifting the skin.
Internally: 2-3 pumps daily for 3 weeks or as needed.
- Mixing Thyme, Melissa and Rosemary hydrolats boosts the immunity level during common cold seasons.
- Mixing Thyme, Rosemary and Lavender hydrolats and applying it to the scalp helps reducing hair loss.
Safe within the recommended dose